Simplify Office 365 security compliance with Mimecast.
Microsoft Office 365 provides an invaluable solution for organizations that want to move email to the cloud. As powerful as this popular productivity platform is, organizations may have to confront a number of challenges when it comes to Office 365 security compliance.
To ensure superior Office 365 security compliance, IT teams need to augment the Office 365 platform with powerful solutions for managing archiving for e-discovery and litigation, protecting against inadvertent and malicious data leaks, and defending against a wide variety of email security risks.
When choosing solutions to enhance Office 365 security compliance, more leading organizations worldwide today turn to the comprehensive services from Mimecast.
Mimecast solutions for Office 365 security compliance
Mimecast provides an all-in-one service for email security, continuity and archiving that serves as a perfect complement to the Microsoft platform to improve Office 365 security compliance.
Benefits of Office 365 security compliance with Mimecast
Mimecast augments Office 365 security compliance by:
- Protecting against threats. Mimecast Secure Email Gateway provides 100% anti-malware protection and 99% anti-spam protection, while Mimecast Targeted Threat Protection provides phishing protection software and advanced defenses to protect against impersonation attacks and to stop ransomware attacks.
- Simplifying encryption. Mimecast Secure Messaging enables users to easily send protected messages from their Outlook inbox without needing an enforced TLS connection or requiring recipients to download software.
- Improving data leak prevention (DLP). Mimecast Content Control and Data Leak Prevention scans all email to block or hold messages which violate administrator-defined policies for potential data leaks.
- Securing large file transfers. Mimecast Large File Send enables users to send large files up to 2 GB from within Outlook, rather than using third-party file sharing services to circumvent size limits on mailboxes and file attachments.
- Ensuring continuity. Mimecast Mailbox Continuity enables users to send and receive email even during planned outages and downtime.
- Supporting archiving. Mimecast Enterprise Information Archiving delivers a highly scalable and resilient cloud platform along with automated tools for administrators to manage mailboxes, e-discovery and litigation in order to support Office 365 security compliance.