Email threats continue to evolve.
The universe of email threats is constantly evolving. As email has become central to business communications, attackers have continued to find new ways of using email to breach corporate security. From more routine email threats like viruses and spam to advanced targeted attacks like phishing, spear-phishing and wire transfer phishing, organizations must combat an increasingly varied onslaught of attacks.
The key to thwarting existing and emerging email threats is to adopt a multi-layered approach to email security. While there are a great many solutions available for stopping individual threats, deploying and managing multiple point solutions can be prohibitively costly and complex, adding additional strain to already overburdened IT teams. That's why so many leading organizations today turn to Mimecast's comprehensive email security services to successfully fend off a broad range of email threats.
Stop the latest email threats with Mimecast.
Mimecast email security services provide always-on and always up-to-date protection without the cost and complexity of traditional offerings. Using sophisticated, multi-layered detection engines and the latest threat intelligence, Mimecast protects organizations from malware, spam, advanced threats and zero-day attacks. Mimecast's email security team continually updates Mimecast's secure messaging platform with the latest information on emerging threats, helping to stop known and advanced email threats before they reach the network. With easy-to-use and centralized management features, Mimecast provides remarkable visibility and control that lets administrators quickly and consistently apply security policies throughout the organization.
Mimecast solutions for defending against email threats.
Mimecast's comprehensive email security services include:
- A Secure Email Gateway that provides 99% anti-spam protection and 100% anti-malware protection with a 100% availability SLA.
- Targeted Threat Protection to thwart phishing attacks and stop ransomware and other advanced email threats by blocking access to malicious URLs and weaponized attachments, and scanning all email for signs of fraud and social engineering techniques used in phishing scams.
- A Secure Messaging portal that allows employees to easily send protected messages even when TLS encryption is not an option, and enables administrators to set policies to automatically encrypt certain email and attachments.
- Content Control and Data Leak Protection tools that scan all inbound and outbound email and attachments to identify accidental or malicious leaks.
- Large File Send, a solution that enables employees to send large files (up to 2 GB) from within their mailbox application, helping to eliminate employee use of third-party file sharing services.
Learn more about stopping email threats with Mimecast, and about Mimecast solutions for mobile email management.