Email access is critical to business continuity management.
Of all the aspects of business continuity management, ensuring access to email during a planned or unplanned outage must be a top priority.
That’s why, when planning for business continuity management, email disaster recovery must be a huge part of the conversation. Organizations around the globe are turning to Mimecast Mailbox Continuity solutions to keep email flowing and support business continuity management.
Archiving with Business continuity management solutions from Mimecast.
Mimecast provides a cloud-based subscription service that delivers all-in-one solutions for email continuity, archiving and security. From best-of-breed protection from targeted threats to easy-to-manage Office 365 compliance archiving, Mimecast provides the tools to simplify all aspects of protecting and managing business email.
For business continuity management, Mimecast Mailbox Continuity ensures that users have access to email during an outage, an Office 365 outage or planned downtime — without requiring significant capital investments or managing complex redundant systems.
Mimecast provides uninterrupted access to live and historic email attachments using everyday tools like Outlook for Windows. Employees may continue to send and receive messages on any device from any location. Mimecast’s 100% service availability SLA ensures that business continuity management professionals won’t need to worry about email during a disaster.
Benefits for business continuity management.
Mimecast supports business continuity management by providing:
- A seamless and user experience. When email servers or network infrastructure goes down, users can continue to send and receive email from familiar devices.
- Instant failover and fail back to reduce RPO and RTO for email to nearly zero.
- Automatic synchronization of mailboxes after a failover event to reduce confusion without placing additional strain on IT teams.
- Central management of continuity events from a single, web-based console.
- A solution that deploys quickly with no hardware or software to purchase, reducing cost and lowering IT overhead.