Today's sophisticated attacks require advanced threat protection.
As cyber attacks grow more sophisticated by the day, you need advanced threat protection solutions to defend your organization from advanced persistent threats, ransomware, malicious email attachments, an insider threat and other cyber risks.
Most threats today originate in an email. In fact, 91% of hacking attacks start with a phishing or spear-phishing email. To truly protect your data, your employees and your organization, your advanced threat protection solution must begin by defending your email system.
That's where Mimecast can help. With comprehensive enterprise-grade advanced threat protection for email, we can help your organization guard against the most sophisticated attacks as well as traditional threats like spam, viruses and malware.
Stop cyber attacks with advanced threat protection from Mimecast.
Mimecast offers comprehensive email management solutions in an all-in-one, cloud-based subscription service. With Mimecast, you can reduce the cost and complexity of securing email and keeping it safe and available for business. By providing advanced threat protection, insider threat detection and email archiving and continuity, Mimecast enables you to achieve cyber resilience by both fending off threats and ensuring continuity if threats are successful.
As a cloud-based solution, Mimecast lets you manage email security, archiving and continuity with a unified tool and a single pane of glass. You no longer have to manage multiple point solutions from a variety of vendors. And with massive scalability and developer APIs, Mimecast makes it easy to tailor services to meet the needs of your organization.
Comprehensive tools for advanced threat protection.
To provide advanced threat protection, Mimecast provides a suite of email security services that include:
- Secure Email Gateway, using multi-layered detection engines and sophisticated threat intelligence to stop spam, viruses and malware before they reach your users.
- Targeted Threat Protection, scanning every email, attachment and URL on every click to provide advanced threat protection from impersonation fraud, ransomware, whaling, phishing and spear-phishing attacks.
- Content Control and Data Leak Prevention, using powerful scanning and quarantine features to stop inadvertent and malicious leaks at the gateway -- an ideal tool for an insider threat program.
- Secure Messaging, making it easier for employees to share confidential and sensitive information without worrying about complex access keys or encryption methods.
- Mimecast Large File Send, a tool for putting an end to the consumer-grade file sharing services that users turn to when the files they want to send exceed mailbox restrictions.
Mimecast also offers email continuity solutions that enable users to continue working with email during an attack or outage, and a multipurpose archive solution that can simplify e-discovery, compliance, backup and Outlook recovery.
Learn more about advanced threat protection from Mimecast.