GDPR Risk Management
Organizations that work with the personal data of European Union residents need to overhaul business processes to avoid the risks of violating the General Data Protection Regulation. Penalties for non-compliance could cost your organization upwards of €20 million or 4% of total annual worldwide revenue, whichever is higher. Fortunately, Mimecast provides numerous ways to help simplify GDPR compliance.
Mimecast provides numerous ways to help simplify GDPR compliance. To start, Mimecast Targeted Threat Protection and other security services help ward against impersonation attacks, weaponized attachments, and malicious URLs – offering a comprehensive front-line defense for the personal data entrusted to you when it is attacked via the email vector. Then Mimecast cloud archiving offers fine-grained control to respond quickly to opt-out requests.
Solution benefits include:
- Single-console administration of security, archiving, and continuity services
- Flexible configuration, allowing tiered or department-specific policies
- Synchronization of users and groups from Active Directory
- Fast, powerful search and e-discovery
- No limits on concurrent searches or number of mailboxes per search