Finding the most secure email provider.
When it comes to your email system, it makes sense to work with the most secure email provider possible. Email is, after all, the leading source of attacks that lead to security breaches. Your email is constantly under threat from viruses, malware and spam as well as more serious attacks like spear-phishing, scam emails and ransomware attacks. Choosing anything less than the most secure email provider is simply not an option.
The problem: determining exactly who is the most secure email provider around. Multiple vendors claim to be the most secure email provider. But their services are remarkably similar – they offer secure storage and encryption, anti-malware and anti-spam software, and tight access control. And no email provider is perfect – there are pros and cons for each. So what's a company looking for the most secure email provider to do? Add Mimecast to the mix.
Mimecast helps create the most secure email provider.
While Mimecast doesn't technically provide email, it can help to turn your vendor of choice into the world's most secure email provider.
Mimecast provides cloud-based services for email security, archiving and continuity that help to keep email safe while reducing the cost and complexity of managing business email.
As a SaaS-based service, Mimecast services can be implemented easily and without capital cost. As an all-in-one solution, Mimecast eliminates the need to manage a disjointed array of point solutions from multiple vendors. And if you have moved your primary email server to the cloud with services like Microsoft Office 365, Mimecast can help you mitigate single vendor exposure by providing additional security, redundant storage and full continuity during outages.
How Mimecast complements the most secure email provider.
To help your vendor become the most secure email provider, Mimecast offers a suite of comprehensive services that include:
- Targeted Threat Protection for defending against advanced threats like spear-phishing and ransomware as well as routine threats like viruses and malware.
- Cloud based spam filtering that stops 99% of spam with 0.0001% false positives.
- Secure Messaging and Large File Send solutions that lets users send messages and attachments securely without needing to deploy or manage email encryption software.
- Content Control & DLP solutions that help to prevent data leaks.
- Enterprise Information Archiving for secure, encrypted storage of email, files and IM conversations.
- Mailbox Continuity that ensures users have access to email during outages caused by disaster, hardware failure or attack.
Learn more about how Mimecast makes your email vendor the most secure email provider, and about how to send a secure email with Mimecast Secure Messaging.