Manage your mailserver more easily with Mimecast.
Your organization runs on email, making your mailserver one of your most critical pieces of technology. Keeping your mailserver secure and available must be a top priority for IT, but the challenge of protecting your server becomes more complex by the day.
Email is often the first line of attack for hackers and malicious individuals seeking to breach your organization's security. From phishing threats and zero-day attacks to malware and viruses, most hacking attacks today begin with email, and the threat landscape is constantly evolving.
Managing your mailserver for 100 percent availability can be a difficult task as well, as service outages and planned downtime interfere with email continuity. And as the volume of email flowing through your organization grows exponentially, effective email archiving is essential for lightening the load on your mailserver.
You can solve these challenges easily and cost-effectively with Mimecast's all-in-one solution for email management, delivering best-of-breed services for security, continuity and archiving. As a fully-integrated, cloud-based subscription service, Mimecast reduces the cost and complexity of managing and protecting your mailserver.
Comprehensive security for your mailserver.
- A Secure Email Gateway that relies on multi-layer detection engines and threat intelligence to provide 100% anti-malware protection and 99% anti-spam protection.
- Targeted Threat Protection that defends against advanced attacks by scanning links and attachments within email in real time, blocking access to suspicious websites and sandboxing suspicious attachments.
- Secure Messaging services so users can send protected messages without the need for special knowledge of encryption or additional hardware and software.
- Content Control and Data Loss Prevention services that scan all email and file attachments to stop data leakage and support compliance.
- Large File Send, a file transfer service for sending and receiving files up to 2 GB in size without needing third-party file sharing services.
Archiving and continuity services for your mailserver.
To simplify management of your mailserver, Mimecast also provides services for:
- Email archiving. Mimecast Enterprise Information Archiving provides a secure, perpetual archive in the cloud for storing email, files and Lync IM conversations. Mimecast archiving enables you to lighten the load on your mailserver by moving messages to the cloud archive while allowing users and administrators to search email archives and retrieve messages from any device.
- Email continuity. Mimecast Mailbox Continuity provides access to live and historic email and attachments, even when your mailserver is down due to service outages or planned downtime.
Learn more about managing your mailserver more effectively with Mimecast, and about Mimecast solutions to support Office 365 cloud email.