This app provides an easy way to add Mimecast gateway and audit events into your Splunk Enterprise environment, as well as a number of predefined dashboards to give you valuable, actionable insights into your organization's email security.
Current version: 2.0.1
- Added support and dashboards for new Targeted Threat Protection URL Protect and Attachment Protect data types.
- Refreshed version 1 dashboards to be more efficient and moved these to the Sample Dashboards menu.
- Added support for proxy settings in the modular input script.
- Added support for Advanced Account Administration customers to access log data from all their accounts using a single installation of the app.
- Changed logging strategy of the modular input script from logging to file to logging to the splunkd log
- Added a new Troubleshooting dashboard to get easy access and display logs.
- Simplified app configuration and programatic extraction of the access key and secret key values required to authorize API requests.
- Added support for rate limiting applied by the Mimecast API.
- Removed requirement on version 1 of the Mimecast API.
- Improved error handling.
Previous version: 1.0.4
- Adds support for secure storage for Mimecast Access and Secret Keys
- Addresses an issue where check point files were not being closed properly