Incorporating malware protection within your email security strategy.
In a world where companies routinely fall prey to hackers, malware protection has become critical to business success.
The headlines are full of businesses whose malware protection let them down. From viruses and Trojans to phishing and spear-phishing attacks, email security threats are among the biggest risks confronting organizations today. 1With email-borne threats responsible for more than 90% of hacking attacks, malware protection for email must be a cornerstone of IT strategy.
The right solution for malware protection must be easy to use and affordable, and it must stop 100% of threats before they reach the network. For a growing number of organizations around the world, Mimecast provides malware protection that delivers on each of these counts, and more.
Malware protection with Mimecast.
As one of the world’s leading secure email providers, Mimecast provides fully integrated subscription services for email security, continuity and archiving.
Mimecast offers a comprehensive cloud-based email threat protection and compliance solution on the market today. The Mimecast Secure Email Gateway features a massively scalable mail transfer agent (MTA) offering multiple layers of spam and malware protection to stop known and emerging email threats before they reach the network.
Mimecast email security provides:
- Malware protection, with 100% protection against malware and zero-day attacks, with a 100% availability SLA.
- Spam protection, stopping 99% of spam with 0.0001% false positives.
- Secure Messaging, improving data security protection by allowing employees to send secure emails without needing to worry about encryption keys or encryption technology.
- Content Control and Data Leak Prevention, with the ability to scan all inbound and outbound email and compare content for compliance with administrator-defined policies.
- Large File Send, which enables employees to email file attachments up to 2 GB in size directly from their standard mail box application.
Mitigate targeted attacks with Mimecast’s malware protection.
Mimecast also provides malware protection for targeted email attacks such as phishing, spear-phishing and whale phishing attacks. These threats use malicious URLs, weaponized attachments and social engineering techniques to fool recipients into divulging sensitive information or taking actions that could harm the company. Mimecast improves targeted attack protection by scanning all email for suspicious links, attachments and signs of social engineering, and blocking, quarantining or tagging suspicious emails with a warning.
Learn more about malware protection from Mimecast.