Mimecast Secure Email Gateway uses sophisticated, multi-layered detection engines and intelligence to protect email data and employees from malware, spam, phishing, and targeted attacks 100% from the cloud.
With over 20,000 customers, Mimecast’s adaptive systems are constantly improving defenses to block both known and unknown threats. Contain spear-phishing attempts by reviewing every URL for threats and make sure spam and malware don’t reach your email system.
The majority of organizations have no solution for preventing data leakage in emails. With Mimecast policies are set centrally so organizations don't risk compliance and policy violations whether in an on-premises, cloud or hybrid email environment.
The Mimecast secure email gateway provides:
- Better security and system performance with the ability to stop known and advanced email threats before they reach your network.
- A single cloud platform with threat intelligence that updates instantly and extends easily to control sensitive data.
- Ultimate administrator visibility and control to rapidly and consistently apply policies across the organization.
Central Administrative Control for all security policies:
Global and finely-tuned policies are easy to set with Mimecast’s integrated Secure Email Gateway. Our advanced Message Transfer Agent (MTA) tools in the cloud provide a level of control that administrators need.
- Easily handle challenges such as flexible inbound routing and traffic-splitting, without adding infrastructure.
- Route email using Active Directory group membership or attributes for ultimate flexibility.
- Manage email address or domain changes as simple policy settings in a central console so you can change it once and for all.
- Get the ability to rewrite addresses inbound and outbound for complex, multi domain environments.
- Apply policies hierarchically at the organization, group or mailbox level for broad and fine-grained control.
Features and Add-on Modules
The Mimecast Secure Email Gateway provides robust built-in features, and add-ons to meet to your organization’s requirements.
To tackle today’s cyber threats, IT security leaders must rethink traditional security strategies. Email …
Mimecast S1 Advanced Threat Security helps to protect your organization against spear-phishing links in …