Threats on the Inside: How to Extend Your Mimecast Targeted Threat Protection Services
Two-thirds of all internally generated email sent is from employees communicating within an organization*. Yet most IT organizations only focus on inbound email when it comes to protecting against cyber-attacks. In doing so, they ignore the serious risks posed by internal and outbound emails and the actions of two at risk groups of users - the compromised and careless employee.
Mimecast Internal Email Protect extends the security capabilities of Targeted Threat Protection to provide advanced inside-the-perimeter defenses. Watch this on-demand webinar where Mimecast’s Chief Trust Officer, Marc French, and Cyber Security Strategist, Bob Adams discuss:
- The top things to do to optimize your Targeted Threat Protection implementation and prepare for addressing the threats on the inside.
- The multiple ways internal email threats start, and why human error nearly always plays a role.
- The scale and impact of attacks that spread via internal email.
- How to extend your current protection with Mimecast Internal Email Protect.
A demo of Mimecast Internal Email Protect is also provided.
* Actual Internal Email Protect Usage at Multiple Mimecast Customers