Thinking about switching from Proofpoint Security Awareness Training?
Research shows that more than 90% of security breaches involve human error[i], yet the efforts to address this risk don’t appear to be making much headway. Despite heavy investment in security awareness training, the probability that a company will experience a security breach is greater today than it was just a few years ago. That’s why this may be the right time to consider switching from Proofpoint Security Awareness Training.
To be effective, security awareness training must be engaging in order to capture and keep employees’ attention. Effective awareness training must also be dynamic, responding quickly to emerging threats with new training modules that address the latest best practices. And a security awareness program must be customizable to each employee, helping to identify the individuals who are most likely to be risks, so more training and monitoring can be directed their way.
As you consider switching from Proofpoint Security Awareness Training, Mimecast provides an online security awareness training solution with the most engaging content in the industry, the ability to create risk scores for individual users and with fresh content provided regularly.
[i] **Willis Tower Watson - 2017
Mimecast makes switching from Proofpoint Security Awareness Training easy
Mimecast provides comprehensive, cloud-based security solutions that mitigate risk and reduce the cost and complexity of building and maintaining a cyber-resilient organization.
Mimecast Awareness Training is a security awareness training that helps you combat the kinds of human error that leads to security breaches. With Mimecast, your employees become an active part of your defense instead of your biggest risk.
For companies switching from Proofpoint Security Awareness Training, Mimecast Awareness Training offers:
- The best, most engaging content in the industry, created by top talent from the entertainment industry.
- Persistent, non-intrusive training delivered in short, video-based training modules that deliver best-practice, micro-lessons to users every month.
- Intelligent and predictive testing to measure user knowledge and sentiment.
- New training modules delivered multiple times a year to keep content fresh.
- Phish testing capabilities that are easy to implement and manage.
Another reason for switching from Proofpoint Security Awareness Training: Mimecast Awareness Training is part of a comprehensive suite of cloud-based security solutions that also includes services for email security, web security, information protection, continuity services and a cloud archive. This all-in-one, integrated approach provides greater cyber resilience while enabling IT administrators to manage everything from a single pane of glass.
Why switching from Proofpoint Security Awareness Training makes sense
The benefits of switching from Proofpoint Security Awareness Training to Mimecast includes:
- More engaging content. Simply put, Proofpoint content is not that engaging for typical employees. In contrast, Mimecast’s award-winning content uses humor to capture attention, engage viewers and drive home important security training concepts. Users don’t just “like” Mimecast training – they absolutely love it and look forward each month to the next session. By entertaining and engaging users with fun and hilarious micro-learning modules, Mimecast gets users learning without even knowing it.
- Rapid expansion of content. While Proofpoint has been slow to expand its content library, Mimecast continues to build highly engaging and effective training content very quickly, thanks to rapid customer growth. Our extensive library of content addresses a wide range of topics and is constantly expanding to cover new topics and to improve security culture, radically change behavior and lower security risk.
- Organizational and employee risk scores. Proofpoint lacks the ability to create organizational employee risk scores, while Mimecast uses big data to build scores that can assess the security awareness of each individual, compare them to their peers and help to identify employees who are most likely to commit a security error. For companies switching from Proofpoint Security Awareness Training, this data enables personalized training for individuals, with the ability to track which employees and departments are avoiding training.