Improve mail security with Mimecast email solutions.
When you want to significantly improve mail security, Mimecast's cloud-based email solutions reduce the cost and complexity of achieving advanced protection.
Mail security is essential to minimizing risk and protecting your organization from a wide variety of threats. From spam and viruses to data leaks and spear-phishing attacks, threats to mail security can result in significant downtime, loss of productivity and damage to corporate reputation.
Mimecast mail security services provide critical defenses against all inbound and outbound email-borne threats. Simple to set up and use, Mimecast's subscription-based services can be managed from a single web console, building on existing investments through seamless integration with Microsoft Exchange. With immediate implementation, no on-premises infrastructure and zero upfront capital costs, Mimecast delivers rapid return on investment. And unified email management capabilities enable you to seamlessly bolster mail security services with email archiving and continuity services, managing all solutions from the same easy-to-use interface.
Gain greater control over mail security.
With Mimecast mail security services, administrators can centrally set policies and controls to consistently enforce security and compliance across the organization. Mimecast enables you to:
- Easily handle challenges such as flexible inbound routing and traffic-splitting without adding infrastructure.
- Use the central console to manage email address or domain changes as simple policy settings, enabling changes to be made once and for all.
- Apply security policies hierarchically at the mailbox, group or organization level, providing both broad and fine-grained control.
- Rewrite addresses inbound and outbound for complex, multi-domain environments.
- Enjoy ultimate flexibility to route email using Active Directory group membership or attributes.
An all-in-one suite of mail security services.
Mimecast's mail security services include:
- Secure Email Gateway. Using sophisticated, multi-layer detection engines and intelligence, Mimecast stops spam and viruses before they reach your network and mail server, providing SLAs for 100% anti-malware protection and 99% anti-spam protection.
- Targeted Threat Protection. Mimecast defends against malicious links in email and attachments by scanning and blocking suspect websites in real time and sandboxing attachments to prevent employees from accidentally downloading malware or revealing credentials.
- Large File Send. Mimecast enables secure large file transfer (up to 2 GB) from within an employee's mailbox, eliminating the need to use third-party file sharing services outside the control of your security and compliance requirements.
- Secure Messaging. Mimecast enables users to send and receive secure email without worrying about encryption methods or access keys.
- Content Control and Data Leak Prevention. Mimecast prevents inadvertent or malicious loss of sensitive information, using real-time scanning to identify potentially damaging email messages before blocking, quarantining and/or sending them securely.
Learn more about Mimecast's mail security services, and about Mimecast's Office 365 archiving options.