Protect email data with superior archiving tools
With the rise of email as the preeminent form of business communication, email archiving has become a business-critical IT technology.
Email data must not only be accessible and searchable, but must be available as needed to demonstrate regulatory compliance and as evidence for litigation.
A superior email archiving system can simplify search and archiving procedures, making it easy for employees or administrators to find a single email or to manage vast numbers of messages to support an e-discovery case. With the right solution, IT administrators can reduce the cost and complexity of archiving, while minimizing risk for the organization.
Archiving with Mimecast
Mimecast Enterprise Information Archiving provides a secure and perpetual archiving solution that delivers a highly scalable and resilient archive in the cloud. Mimecast’s solution combines automated tools for managing mailboxes, e-discovery and litigation support, along with powerful applications for employees to access email and files quickly. Mimecast’s archiving solution requires fewer IT resources, reduces costs and improves retention management.
With Mimecast, you can:
- Search faster. Mimecast archiving enables rapid search and access with a 7-second search SLA.
- Access archives from anywhere. Employees can access personal archives on any device, anywhere.
- Simplify retention management. Administrators can manage flexible, policy-driven retention at the organization, group, mailbox or published retention folder level.
- Support compliance. Comprehensive litigation, e-discovery and compliance support includes legal hold, data export and case management.
- Increase security. Mimecast’s archiving solution stores email in multiple data centers that are geographically dispersed, with triplicate copies for built-in redundancy.
- Reduce costs. Mimecast archiving offers pricing per employee rather than pricing based on the volume of email.
- Centralize control. Administrators can manage email retention policies from a single, web-based console.
Archiving for files and IM conversations
Mimecast Enterprise Information Archiving also provides archiving for business files and Lync IM conversations, storing this data alongside email in a single, secure and fully indexed cloud archive.