Email-borne threats are the biggest risk to online security.
It's a fact: more than 90% of cyber crime today begins with a phishing or spear-phishing email, making defense of your email system a critical part of online security.
The most dangerous cyber threats and vulnerabilities use email to target your users, who are typically the weakest link in the online security chain. Sophisticated threats like ransomware, impersonation fraud, and spear-phishing use social engineering, malicious URLs and weaponized attachments to dupe users into providing information or taking action they shouldn't.
To protect your organization and users, you need online security solutions that can power both a cyber security strategy and a cyber resilience plan – simultaneously stopping threats while also preparing for business continuity in the event a threat is successful.
That's where Mimecast can help. With an all-in-one subscription service for email security, continuity and archiving, Mimecast reduces the cost and complexity of achieving online security.
Simplify online security with Mimecast.
Mimecast's cloud-based services provide comprehensive tools for email management to protect email content and keep your email system continuously available. With Mimecast, there's no need to manage multiple archiving, continuity and cyber security software – Mimecast lets you handle all aspects of managing email from a single pane of glass.
Built on a massively scalable cloud platform, Mimecast services provide real-time protection and take advantage of a global security response to deliver highly effective online security for email. And with industry-leading service level agreements (SLAs) and a vibrant user community and knowledgebase of more than 25,000 member organizations, Mimecast ensures your success at making email safe for business.
Comprehensive tools for online security
To achieve online security, Mimecast provides a suite of services designed to mitigate threats at every level.
- Advanced threats. Mimecast Targeted Threat Protection defends against the most advanced threats like ransomware, impersonation fraud, insider threats and spear-phishing. Mimecast scans all incoming and outgoing email to identify potentially malicious URLs, weaponized attachments and the social engineering techniques that are frequently used to dupe employees into taking action that threatens online security.
- Spam, viruses and malware. Mimecast Secure Email Gateway provides 100% anti-virus and 99% anti-spam service levels to stop threats in the cloud before they reach your network.
- Data leaks. Mimecast DLP & Content Security scans all email at the gateway to identify potential leaks, both inadvertent and malicious.
- Unencrypted messaging. Mimecast Secure Messaging lets users share sensitive information with recipients outside the organization, without requiring knowledge of encryption methods or complex access keys.
- Sending large files through consumer-grade sharing services. Mimecast Large File Send lets users send file attachments up to 2GB directly from their mailbox, rather than using insecure file sharing services.
Learn more about improving online security with Mimecast.