Manage email storage effectively with Mimecast
Your email storage solution has a huge impact on productivity. Because your business runs on email, employees and administrators need fast access to email stored in mailboxes and archives throughout the organization. But as email volume rises rapidly, storing and managing archives for fast email search becomes costly and complex.
Mimecast email management solutions are easy-to-use and cost-effective. Mimecast Enterprise Information Archiving offers secure and perpetual email storage in the cloud, providing rapid search tools and easy scalability without the spiraling expense of hardware and software typical of on-premises enterprise email solutions.
Speed searches with cloud-based email storage
Mimecast keeps copies of all original email and policy-modified email in a central email storage archive in the cloud. Employees and administrators can access email storage from any device, anywhere, using intuitive, powerful desktop and mobile apps.
Mimecast’s email storage solution also provides:
- A single, unified administration console to manage all retention and archiving policies and to generate reports.
- Perpetual retention to support compliance and e-discovery without purchasing and installing additional hardware or significant software.
- Compliance-driven chains of custody to ensure archive integrity.
- Rapid access to content for compliance with regulations and litigation.
- Options to ingest historical email storage sources for a single repository of all archived information.
- Flexible policy-driven retention at the organization, group, mailbox or published retention folder level.
- Complete archive access logging, including searches and message views.
- Built-in redundancy with triplicate copies of each email encrypted and stored in secure, geographically-dispersed data centers.
- A per-employee pricing structure – rather than pricing based on volume – that cuts costs and lowers total cost of ownership.
Benefits of email storage with Mimecast
With Mimecast’s email storage, you can:
- Improve productivity with fast access to email storage and a bottomless mailbox for all inbound, outbound and internal email.
- Centralize control of email retention policies from a single, web-based administration console.
- Lower IT overhead by offloading email to the cloud, reducing server load and minimizing technical support requests for archive searches, lost emails and mailbox performance issues.