Your company and employees are targets for sophisticated email attacks designed to steal credentials, customer data and valuable intellectual property.
Mimecast Targeted Threat Protection extends traditional gateway security to defend against malicious links in email, weaponized attachments and malware-less social-engineering attacks, often called whaling – the three most common attack methods. Real-time scanning and blocking of suspect websites and attachment sandboxing prevent employees from inadvertently downloading malware or revealing credentials and the detection of suspicious financial fraud emails. Dynamic user awareness capabilities reinforce email security policies and engage employees in assessing risks. Improve frontline security protection against sophisticated spear-phishing and other advanced attacks with Mimecast S1 or integrated service bundles M2 or M2A.
Instant Protection from Malware-less Social Engineering Attacks like Whaling
- Advanced protection against malware-less attacks in email – like the latest whaling, CEO fraud and business email compromise.
- Real-time scanning of all inbound emails to detect anomalies in the header, domain information and body content that could point to financial fraud or social engineering.
- Prevent employees from being duped into making fraudulent wire-transfers by using Impersonation Protect to mark or quarantine suspicious messages.
- Simple policy control and reporting that assist security specialists in monitoring attempted attacks.
Next generation protection from malicious URLs
- Advanced protection against targeted attacks and spear-phishing – anytime, anywhere, any device – for peace of mind from evolving and emerging threats
- Real-time scanning of all URLs within incoming and archived emails on every click to shield you from immediate and delayed attacks
- Dynamic user awareness reinforces security policies and highlights high risk situations for improved protection
- Simple policy control, administrative dashboards and reporting that assist security specialists in monitoring and reporting on attempted attacks
A day-by-day look at how an attack on your company will play out Spear-phishing is one of the most dangerous …
To tackle today’s cyber threats, IT security leaders must rethink traditional security strategies. Email …