Defend your organization from spear-phishing, ransomware, impersonation and other targeted attacks.
Email is both your organization's most important communication platform and the application that is most susceptible to attack. Your organization and employees are targets for increasingly sophisticated attacks designed to steal money, credentials, customer data, and other valuable intellectual property.
Protection Against Social Engineering & Impersonation Attacks
- Protection against malware-less email attacks seeking to impersonate trusted senders.
- Real-time scanning of all inbound emails to detect header anomalies, domain similarity, sender spoofing, and suspect email body content.
- Suspicious emails that are delivered are clearly marked to alert users.
- Centralized policy management and reporting to assist in the early detection of attack campaigns.
Protection from Malicious URLs
- Protection from malicious URLs – for every click and any user device.
- Uses both third-party and Mimecast proprietary threat intelligence.
- Rewriting of all URLs and real-time scanning on every click within incoming and archived emails.
- Dynamic user communication helps to improve your users’ herd awareness.
A day-by-day look at how an attack on your company will play out Spear-phishing is one of the most dangerous …
To tackle today’s cyber threats, IT security leaders must rethink traditional security strategies. Email …
Mimecast S1 Advanced Threat Security helps to protect your organization against spear-phishing links in …