Osterman Research: How to Reduce the Risk of Phishing and Ransomware
"Cybercriminals continue to leverage phishing and ransomware attacks because they work."
Cybersecurity challenges abound for organizations across the world. The tsunami of phishing attacks that threaten account compromise, data breaches and malware infection remains a critical threat to neutralize. Ransomware is a second critical threat, with a well-played ransomware attack capable of bringing an organization to a complete halt, and in some cases putting it out of business permanently. Read this report to learn:
- What percentage of organizations believe they are effective at counteracting various phishing and ransomware threats
- What the most effective types of mitigations against phishing attacks are
- Best practices to reduce the risk of phishing and ransomware
- Which attacks are more prevalent - phishing vs. ransomware
- What phishing and ransomware attacks can lead to