Time To Reply
Developed by Time to Reply
Time To Reply™ works with your existing email to give you analytics on how well your sales agents are handling their email inquiries allowing you to track individual and group mailboxes and providing the following metrics on a company and per agent/mailbox level:
- Average email response time
- Average email response time to new emails
- Volume of total inbound emails
- Volume of total replies
- Volume of new inbound emails
- Volume of replies to new emails
You can track the emails that are important to your business and view analytics of your email performance from an online dashboard.
Time To Reply™ has integrated with the Mimecast API to process email header information for mutual customer mailboxes to provide email response time analytics and other metrics around email performance. The integration only takes a few clicks to setup.
Adding mailboxes to Time To Reply
- Create a Time To Reply account - https://portal.timetoreply.com/
- Login to the Time To Reply Dashboard.
- Go to Add / Remove Agents
- Click Add Agent and select the Mimecast option from the drop down.
- Complete the form fields, click validate.
- Enter the user password and click save.
Live help is available via the Time to Reply website to help with any setup.
Time to Reply
Time to Reply
Mimecast for Salesforce.com is a free application that lets CRM users instantly access archived data, with granular search filters, and a time-saving Search Widget, all without leaving the Salesforce console.
The Mimecast integration with IBM QRadar offers joint customers improved visibility into potential vulnerabilities, ongoing attacks, prioritized incident response alerts and an overall increased security posture through one single console.
The Mimecast for Splunk Enterprise app helps you identify threats more quickly and respond faster. It does this by providing an easy way to add Mimecast gateway and audit events into your Splunk Enterprise environment.
by Mimecast and LogRhythm
LogRhythm and Mimecast have developed an integration that combines email security with enterprise security and threat management.