Don’t Let Your Organization Get Phished This Holiday Season
Cybercriminals don’t take a break during the holidays. In fact, they ramp up efforts to find a way into your organization through your employees. With 73% of employees using their work devices for personal activities, it’s more important than ever to empower your employees to watch out for phishing scams.
- Join Mimecast and Forrester Research to learn:
- Holiday attack trends from spoofed websites to phishing to impersonation
- How employees are really using their work-issued devices at home
- The cyber hygiene behaviors your employees need to adopt
- How to combine technology and awareness training to keep your organization safe