Mimecast Partner Awards 2014 Winners Announced
London – Mimecast announced the winners of this year’s Partner Awards. The Mimecast Partner Awards recognize excellence in a number of categories covering customer service, technical proficiency and commercial performance. Mimecast is a leader in enterprise cloud services for the protection and management of corporate human-generated data.
The winners of the Mimecast Partner Awards 2014 are:
Premier Partner of the Year: Softcat Limited
- This is the premier award and recognizes the partner that has generated the highest revenue in the last year and demonstrates exemplary dedication to its partnership with Mimecast.
Growth Partner of the Year: Bytes Software Services
- This award goes to the partner that has achieved the highest level of growth.
Champion Partner of the Year: EACS Limited
- This is for the organization that is leading in raising Mimecast’s profile within its business and customer base.
Champion of the Year: Pat Foyle, Kelway Ltd
- This goes to the individual within a partner organization who has demonstrated strong support for Mimecast’s technology and is responsible for securing significant customer results.
Customer Excellence Partner of the Year: Koncise Solutions Limited
- This is for the partner that has shown unrivalled dedication to customer service excellence.
Technical Services Partner of the Year: IT Lab Limited
- This award recognizes the partner with exemplary levels of technical proficiency and customer assistance on Mimecast’s services.
Malcolm Tinkler, General Manager, Mimecast EMEA commented: “Mimecast is privileged to have a large and highly committed partner channel in the UK. Our awards recognize the performance of the best of a great group of individuals and organizations we are proud to work with. I congratulate this year’s winners and look forward to working with them, and the rest of our partners, to drive continued success in the future.”
For more information on Mimecast, please visit: http://www.mimecast.com/
Mimecast is a leader in enterprise cloud services for the protection and management of corporate human generated data. The company’s email security and cloud archiving services are built on Mimecast’s world-leading secure cloud platform and optimized for Microsoft Exchange and Office 365. Mimecast Email Security protects against inbound and outbound email-borne threats, deliberate or accidental data leaks and email service outages. Mimecast Cloud Archive unifies email, file and Instant Messaging data to give end-users fast access to their personal archive via PC, Mac and mobile apps. Other end-user productivity tools include Large File Send which allows users to send large attachments from within email. For IT teams, Mimecast gives them a single administration console that provides centralized management of security and content protection as well as retention policies to support compliance and eDiscovery requirements. Founded in 2003, the company has over 10,000 customers, nearly 3 million users and works with over 800 channel partners worldwide. Mimecast has offices in Europe, North America, Africa and Australia.
Mimecast Social Media Resources
We welcome the opportunity to engage with the press and talk about our work and our industry.
Public Relations Manager, North America
+1 (617) 393 7122
UK & Europe
Senior PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0)207 847 8700
Africa, Middle East, India & Asia Pacific
PR & Communications Manager
+27 11 722 3700