Mimecast Extends Partner Program to North America
Program Builds on Success of Comprehensive Channel Offering in UK and RSA to Provide US Partners with Support Required to Drive Revenue and Fuel Growth
Toronto – Microsoft WPC Booth #1718 – Mimecast, the leading supplier of cloud-based email archiving, security and continuity for Microsoft Exchange and Office 365, today unveiled its North American Partner Program, designed to provide US partners with the full support needed to successfully integrate Mimecast cloud solutions within their offerings. The program will include many of the features cited by existing partners as key components of their business success and profitability.
Since establishing a presence in North America in 2007, Mimecast has been working with its global community of trusted partners to develop a best-of-breed channel program in the region and currently has a customer renewal rate of 97 percent. With the new program in place, partners will be able to build recurring revenue streams and drive business growth with high margin opportunities and renewal protection. Mimecast plans to further accelerate US channel revenue growth by 50 percent in the next two years.
In addition to full access to Mimecast’s cloud-based unified email management portfolio backed by a 100 percent service availability SLA, key benefits of Mimecast’s Partner Program include:
- Partner revenue security to enable partners to easily grow their business through high margin opportunities. These levels of margin are available only to the partner with the approved deal registration to ensure deal and renewal protection for the partner. In addition, Mimecast operates a ‘poachers penalty’ policy;
- Dedicated marketing support, consulting and marketing development funds to enable partners to enter new markets, better engage their customer base and build the awareness to grow their businesses;
- Comprehensive and flexible training content delivered through live training, online or self-driven opportunities;
- Additional sales and technical resources to ensure solution competency, enable partners to underline the value and better meet customers’ needs;
- Partner portal offering on-demand support and training as well as the tools needed to simplify deal registration and provide superior and knowledgeable customer support, based on partner level. The portal also enables partners to manage their pipeline, easily connect with their customers and quickly leverage Mimecast resources to build their own marketing campaigns;
- Tiered structure will offer four levels of partnership in the North American program in order to provide partners with a level of engagement best suited to their individual requirements. These levels are Authorized, Business, Certified and Alliance. Based on the tier and the level of alignment with Mimecast, partners can be compensated for the value of services they offer customers and gain additional access to Mimecast content and solutions to create unique offerings and further differentiate their business.
“We are a Bay Area consulting firm for clients predominantly in the SMB sector and so appreciate working with vendors who can be as agile as us in adapting their offering to changing market needs,” said Joe Foos, Director of Sales and Marketing, Lanlogic. “We welcome the multi-tiered structure to Mimecast’s new partner programme which will enable companies like Lanlogic to engage with Mimecast in a way which suits individual requirements. This ease of doing business is ultimately reflected in end user satisfaction, resulting in increased referrals and new business growth, so it’s a win-win for everyone.”
“We have seen tremendous success and significant channel momentum across several regions,” said Sean Broderick, Vice President of Channel, North America, Mimecast. “The accelerated growth of our channel has driven our renewed commitment to ensuring that each of our partners is equipped with the knowledge and tools required to best meet their customers’ goals. Our cloud-based solutions, when paired with these additional resources, give our partners the ability to continually drive their particular industries and while opening up additional revenue opportunities, growing their customer base and ultimately, strengthening their business.”
Mimecast was also recently recognized as the 2012 Microsoft Innovative Customer Advocacy Partner of the year and was honored for demonstrating excellence in implementation of customer solutions, developing trusted partnerships and building proactive relationship management programs. This recognition underlines the company’s dedicated focus and success within the channel. Mimecast will be at Microsoft WPC Booth #1718 from July 8-12 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto, Ontario.
For more information on Mimecast’s global partner program, please visit: http://www.mimecast.com/Partners/
Mimecast (www.mimecast.com) delivers cloud-based email management for Microsoft Exchange, including archiving, continuity and security. By unifying disparate and fragmented email environments into one holistic solution that is always available from the cloud, Mimecast minimizes risk and reduces cost and complexity, while providing total end-to-end control of email. Founded in the United Kingdom in 2003, Mimecast serves more than 5,000 customers worldwide and has offices in Europe, North America, Africa and the Channel Islands.
Mimecast Social Media Resources
We welcome the opportunity to engage with the press and talk about our work and our industry.
Public Relations Manager, North America
+1 (617) 393 7122
UK & Europe
Senior PR & Communications Manager
+44 (0)207 847 8700
Africa, Middle East, India & Asia Pacific
PR & Communications Manager
+27 11 722 3700