Mimecast Legacy Archive Data Management
Mimecast Legacy Archive Data Management allows historical email archive content to be rapidly transitioned into the Mimecast Archive. Once in the Archive, historical email becomes easily accessible to support improved productivity, eDiscovery, and compliance needs.
- High speed historical email ingestion service.
- Highly secure, encrypted and resilient email archive storage – 100 percent Mimecast platform availability SLA.
- Email data stored within geographically defined data regions and with tamper-resistant chains of custody.
- Legacy folder structure from PSTs and archives are retained.
- Perpetual retention of all email for all users, even historic users.