The lower overhead, predictable costs and simplicity of Office 365 seems attractive. But for all its strengths, Office 365 as a single provider cannot fully replace the additional security protection, data loss avoidance and up-time assurance provided by essential add-ons to on-premises email systems.
Mimecast’s integrated suite of cloud services provides email risk mitigation for Office 365 – bridging the gap between single vendor and best-of-breed. Mimecast products provide defense in depth against targeted threats, strengthen data integrity and provide disaster recovery in the event of a Microsoft infrastructure outage.
Mimecast Services for Office 365 provide:
- Mimecast S1 provides comprehensive security coverage with multi-layered, multi-vendor protection, including defense against whaling, spear-phishing and advanced persistent threats
- Mimecast A1 gives mailbox level compliant archiving for an independent, verifiable backup of email data that supports legal hold, e-discovery and recovery
- Mimecast C1 delivers protection against service outages for uninterrupted employee email access via Outlook for Windows, Mac, mobile apps and web portal
- Integrated service bundles M2 and M2A for improved Office 365 security and cyber resiliency
- Faster migration from on-premises systems like Exchange with cloud mailbox archiving and message routing
Other services for Office 365 include:
Mohawk Industries Uses Mimecast to Simplify Email Archival/Retrieval, Ensure Effective AS/AV Strategy
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential …
Moving from an on-premises environment to Office 365 does not remove the need to plan for disruptions or …
When considering migrating to Office 365 , organizations must be aware of several significant risks to …