Managing the risks associated with external attacks, operational downtime and loss of corporate data has traditionally been resource-intensive and costly.
Mimecast Unified Email Management Enterprise integrates email security, continuity and archiving services, all in one cloud service to significantly reduce the overhead and cost of delivering email services. Email security and content control policies are applied anytime, anywhere —with familiar applications such as an Outlook for Windows plug-in, Mac application, a web portal and mobile apps keeping employees connected and secure. Archiving is handled in one central location, with retention policies to keep mailboxes small. And the company is protected from email disruption due to planned or unplanned email server outages.
Mimecast Unified Email Management Enterprise:
- Protects the organization from spam and malware with 99% anti-spam and 0.0001% false positives
- Provides always-on access to real-time and archived email via Outlook for Windows, desktop and mobile apps for better employee productivity – with industry-leading 7 second search SLA
- Allows employees to send and receive email even during outages with Outlook for Windows, desktop, Mac and mobile apps for better employee productivity
- Automates mailbox archiving and retention management to support comprehensive e-discovery capabilities and better policy administration
- Removes complexity and cost by reducing the need to establish and maintain expensive disaster recovery and security solutions
- Scales easily to handle business growth without the need for expensive planning and resource investment
For more information:
Cloud-based email management service saves MLB team 120 hours of IT staff time annually.
The Mimecast ROI Calculator draws on a detailed, independent study conducted by Forrester Consulting.
How confident are you about facing a cyber-attack through email? Have you been hit in the past and feel ready …