Downtime. It underscores how important email is. Employees hate it and productivity screeches to a halt.
With Mimecast Mailbox Continuity, downtime is a thing of the past. In the event of a sudden email outage or planned downtime, Mimecast provides uninterrupted access to live and historic email and attachments from the Mimecast Cloud using everyday tools like Outlook for Windows, the web and mobile applications. Employees get guaranteed access to email —from anywhere, on any device. And administrators can monitor email flow, receive alerts and manage a continuity event all from Mimecast.
Mimecast Mailbox Continuity provides:
- Management of downtime of on-premises, cloud and hybrid primary email systems for better productivity and peace of mind
- Uninterrupted access to all live and historic email and calendar information from everyday applications and devices to keep business moving
- 100% service availability SLA delivered from the highly secure Mimecast cloud
- Learn more about the C1, M2 and M2A service bundles that include Mailbox Continuity
- Instant failover and failback reduces RPO & RTO for email to near zero.
- Easy to use administrative tools to monitor, alert and manage inbound and outbound email disruptions.
- Automatic synchronization of mailboxes after an event lowers confusion without straining IT.
- Access to email through Outlook for Windows, a native app for Mac users and a full suite of mobile apps means employees can carry on receiving and sending email as if the primary email system was performing normally.
- Event specific dashboard with one click continuity activation and employee alerting.
- SMS continuity alerts allow fast communication between IT and end users during email interruptions.
- No hardware or software to purchase, reduces costs and lowers IT overhead.
If you are migrating from an unreliable, legacy system, wouldn’t you rather get total peace of mind by …
Everything you need to know about delivering robust email continuity through an always-on email service …