Abonneer u op Cyber Resilience Insights
Ontvang elke week het laatste nieuws over cyberbeveiliging, inclusief analyses en tips, in uw postvak.
When it comes to securing email and protecting against cyberattacks, most organizations focus their attention and resources on inbound emails. Yet, only 40% of email originates through inbound system traffic. The other 60% of email traffic is introduced via internal-to-internal (40%) or outbound (20%) email communications.
This E-book takes a close look at several email-related activities that employees often engage in that contribute to the spread of insider threats and discusses what measures organizations can take to protect themselves.