Email security threats are constantly evolving.
Email security threats continue to be among the biggest risks to organizations worldwide. 1In fact, more than 90% of hacking attacks today begin with some kind of email phishing attack or spear-phishing threat. The headlines are full of companies who fall prey to email security threats, and new lines of attack such as ransomware and CEO fraud are on the rise.
The cost of email security threats on an organization can be enormous. Aside from the fines and legal actions that result when sensitive customer information or financial data is breached, email security threats can cost millions of dollars in reduced customer confidence, damage to reputation and, ultimately, loss of business.
Combating email security threats requires superior technology that can adapt to meet the most sophisticated attacks head-on. When choosing a partner to help combat email security threats and protect the business, companies worldwide turn to services from Mimecast.
Stop email security threats with Mimecast.
Mimecast offers fully integrated cloud-based solutions for email security, archiving and continuity. Using comprehensive and multi-layered security and content controls, Mimecast effectively protects employees and organizations from the dangers of a broad range of email security threats.
Mimecast’s Secure Email Gateway uses sophisticated detection engines and continually updated threat intelligence to protect against spam, malware, advanced threats and zero day attacks. With Mimecast, administrators can set email security policies from a central console and easily apply them in rea-time throughout the organization. Mimecast also provides greater visibility and control, enabling organizations to avoid compliance violations and improve security measures while stopping email security threats before they reach the network.
Mimecast solutions for email security threats
Mimecast’s comprehensive security solutions include:
- 100% anti-malware and 99% anti-spam email protection.
- Targeted Threat Protection, scanning all email in real-time to defend against malicious URLs, weaponized attachments and social-engineering techniques used in phishing and whale phishing attacks.
- Secure Messaging, improving data security protection by enabling users to send protected messages even when TLS encryption isn’t an option.
- Content Control and Data Leak Prevention, using flexible policies to scan all email and attachments to stop data leakage and support compliance.
- Large File Send, enabling employees to send and receive files up to 2 GB in size directly from their standard mailbox, avoiding the need to use third-party file sharing services that may compromise security and violate email compliance policies.
Learn more about combating email security threats with Mimecast.