Protect your organization with a superior email management system.
Your email management system is business-critical technology.
Secure, continuous access to email is essential to productivity and profitability. When your email is offline, so is your business. That means your email management system must deal with email security issues that are constantly increasing in volume and sophistication. Your system must also make email available even during outages and simplify email archiving for both employees and administrators.
Mimecast provides an email management system accomplishing all this while reducing cost and complexity. As a cloud-based solution, Mimecast integrates email security, continuity and archiving services to reduce cost and streamline administration of email management.
An all-in-one email management system.
With Mimecast’s email management system, purchasing, deploying and managing a variety of solutions from multiple vendors is a thing of the past. Mimecast’s cloud-based services provide a single solution for effectively managing all aspects of your email system.
Security. Mimecast Email Security solutions include:
- Targeted Threat Protection for defense against sophisticated spear-fishing and other attacks. Mimecast provides real-time scanning and blocking of web sites and attachments to prevent employees inadvertently downloading malware or revealing credentials, and includes an email spam blocker with an SLA for .0001% false positives.
- Secure Messaging, making it possible to send protected messages even when TLS encryption isn’t available.
- Content Control and Data Loss Prevention, with capabilities for scanning email communications and attachments to identify and quarantine potential leaks.
- Large File Send, enabling employees to send and receive files up to 2 GB in size from within Outlook for Windows or a native Mimecast Mac App.
- Advanced Email Signature and Disclaimer Management, for easier control of branding, signatures and disclaimers.
Continuity. Mimecast Mailbox Continuity ensures continuous access to live and historic email attachments in the event of a sudden email outage or planned downtime. Employees can continue to receive and send email as if the primary email management system was performing normally, while administrators have complete control over failover events and outages from the Mimecast Administration console.
Archiving. Mimecast Enterprise Information Archiving provides a central repository for archiving email, files and IM conversations. Rapid email search tools enable employees to find and retrieve any archived email within seconds, while automated tools allow administrators to manage mailboxes, litigation support and e-discovery from a single administrative console.
Advantages of Mimecast’s email management system.
Mimecast’s integrated email management system enables you to:
- Streamline email infrastructure with a centrally managed cloud solution replacing the varied mix of software, hardware and services normally needed to support an email management system.
- Reduce administrative overhead by relying on a single provider for email security, archiving and continuity services.
- Centralize control by facilitating organization-wide email security and data retention policies.
- Improve Exchange performance by stopping unwanted email before it reaches your server and offloading large volumes of archived email to the Mimecast Cloud.