Protect your data with cloud-based email archiving.
Cloud-based email archiving can help to simplify the difficult task of managing ever-growing volumes of email data. Traditionally, organizations have managed this overwhelming growth with a variety of on-premises point solutions for storage, archive management, search and security. But cloud-based email archiving provides greater scalability and lets IT teams offload management of email storage. With the right the cloud-based email archiving solution, IT administrators can also simplify management of retention and spend less time complying with legal and regulatory compliance requests.
Mimecast's cloud-based email archiving.
Mimecast Enterprise Information Archiving offers secure, perpetual storage and powerful retention management tools along with the high scalability of predictable costs of a true cloud-based email archiving architecture.
With a single, unified cloud archive, Mimecast provides:
- Fast search tools that let users find archived email or retrieve deleted email within seconds, without the help of IT.
- A single, unified administrative console to manage email retention policies.
- Comprehensive support for e-discovery, litigation and compliance requests, including legal hold, case management and data export.
- Secure storage in an AES encrypted archive, with triplicate copies of each message stored in geographically dispersed data centers.
- Per-employee pricing rather than pricing based on the volume of email storage, helping to reduce TCO.
Mimecast's cloud-based email archiving solution also provides file archive software and storage for Lync IM conversations, enabling a broad range of data to be kept in a single cloud-based archive.
Benefits of Mimecast's cloud-based email archiving.
- Reduce cost and complexity with a solution that relies on a single cloud platform and administrative console.
- Put archived email at users' fingertips with rapid search and retrieval using a single, intuitive search interface that works with a variety of mobile and desktop apps.
- Reduce costs with a cloud-based email archiving solution that requires no capital investment in additional hardware or software.
- Protect data with encrypted storage and compliance-driven chains of custody.
- Provide a powerful Office 365 cloud email backup, helping to mitigate single vendor exposure.