Cyber Resilience Summit – Verkennen van de uitdagingen van archivering en gegevensbescherming
Learn new ways to optimize existing data protection technologies to make data migration easy in Dallas
Cyber Resilience. Certainly, a broad topic and the pinnacle of everything we do here at Mimecast. Resiliency can mean many things. Of course, we talk a lot about it in the context of security breaches and cyberattacks. But it can also mean resiliency against compliance and legal investigations, data loss and business continuity issues. At the inaugural Mimecast Cyber Resilience Summit this October in Dallas, we are thrilled to be covering all these topics and more to bring actionable advice to our customers on how to build true company-wide resiliency against information risk and cybercrime.
As the track leader for the Archiving, Data Protection and Compliance track, I can speak to the plethora of hot topics, industry experts, leadership, content and insights that will be shared amongst our sessions. Here’s a taste of what we’re covering, not including roadmap sessions, hands-on labs and peer networking opportunities:
- Information Governance: Bridging People, Processes and Technology. This session features an industry expert from Epiq, who will share proven best practices.
- Protecting Your Data: Is MSFT O365 Good Enough? Learn how to best protect your organization against reputational damage after a malicious attack.
- Thinking Beyond Email: Ensuring Modern Compliance for all Content Types. Mimecast partner, Globanet, will demonstrate how you can unify all your communication channels.
- Time to Play Offence with your E-Discovery Action Plan. Stop reacting to discovery events and get an up-close look at new legal hold, case management and data export features.
- Ask the Archive Experts. An interactive roundtable about the future of information management and how that could impact your organization with better insights and decision making.
Whatever your role in your organization, from IT leadership to CISO’s to legal and compliance teams, there is something in this track for you. As a proven leader in the Enterprise Information Archiving market, we’re brimming with innovation and news, and we’re ready to share with the Summit’s attendees. We invite you to come engage, learn and share your story as we unfold ours. Take a look at the full agenda here and registration tab. We look forward to building resilience together. See you in Dallas!