Target your weakest link – human error – with Mimecast Awareness Training
It's a startling statistic: more than 90% of security breaches involve an error by an employee. With web security threats continuing to plague organizations of all sizes and with breaches costing nearly $4 million on average to remediate, it's no wonder that security awareness training for employees is a top priority for CISOs.
Yet despite billions of dollars poured into cyber security training courses each year, most awareness training programs fail to move the needle on reducing risk and preventing breaches. The reason: most security awareness training efforts are boring and bothersome – employees simply tune them out or avoid them.
Mimecast offers an alternative – highly engaging cyber security awareness training that employees love, delivered in short and non-intrusive sessions, with tools to address the individual needs and risks of each employee.
Mimecast Awareness Training: engaging employees through humor
Mimecast Awareness Training is a security awareness training and cyber risk management platform that combines training techniques with predictive analytics to combat security breaches caused by employee mistakes.
Our methodology features short and genuinely funny videos on a wide variety of security topics, written by real comedy writers and produced by entertainment industry pros. In just a few minutes each month, employees get the best practices and awareness they need to become an active part of your defense, rather than your biggest risk.
What makes Mimecast Awareness Training different?
- Humor. Most awareness training programs are overly long and generally boring, preventing users from engaging with critical content. By creating humorous videos that draw employees in and leave them wanting more, Mimecast training videos provide a dose of awareness and knowledge that viewers will never forget.
- Persistent, non-intrusive methodology. Rather than a one-off training session that inundates your employees with a mountain of information, Mimecast Awareness Training provides persistent, non-intrusive training that changes behavior, improves knowledge and helps employees retain information in sessions that lasts just 3 to 5 minutes each month.
- A focus on individual responsibility. In addition to giving all employees a stronger sense of their role in protecting the organization, Mimecast Awareness Training lets you assign risk scores to every employee so you can focus more of your limited time and budget on the employees who are the biggest risks by virtue of their behavior or their role in your organization.
Why choose awareness training from Mimecast?
Mimecast Awareness training works because it is:
- Engaging. Our content captures attention and drives home essential learning through humor. Not only do employees like our training, they can't wait to find out what happens in the next episode.
- Authoritative. Mimecast Awareness Training was developed by leaders from the military, law enforcement and intelligence communities and is trusted and endorsed by experts with insight into the challenges of cybersecurity.
- Targeted. Mimecast allows you to target the individuals, groups and parts of your company at greatest risk with specialized and personalized training.
- Comprehensive. Mimecast training covers all areas of cybersecurity and integrates seamlessly with Mimecast solutions for email security, web security and information archiving.
- Effective. We are pleased that employees love our training videos, but we're even happier that our programs allow companies to achieve significant gains in employee awareness. The chart below shows the enormous gains in awareness made by the average company after implementing Mimecast Awareness Training.