Improve data loss prevention in Office 365
While Microsoft Office 365TM offers a broad range of benefits, many organizations today are feeling the need to augment data loss prevention in Office 365 deployments. Office 365 offers some limited data loss prevention tools, but with the threat of data leakage becoming a top security concern, many organizations are seeking ways to improve data loss prevention in Office 365 enterprise and business editions.
Data leaks from Fortune 500 companies are increasingly front page news. The fallout from a malicious or inadvertent leak can include fines, law suits and compliance problems, as well as the inevitable loss of customer confidence and damage to reputation that accompanies a highly public leak.
With a cloud-based email management platform that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft business and messaging platforms, Mimecast provides centralized tools for data loss prevention in Office 365. By adding Mimecast to a deployment, organizations can easily and cost-effectively improve security, archiving and continuity, as well as data loss prevention in Office 365.
Data Loss Prevention for Office 365
Mimecasts Content Control und Data Leak Prevention ist ein Cloud-basierter Service, der vor der unbeabsichtigten Weitergabe von Daten und bösartigen Angriffen schützt.
Mimecast’s solution uses keywords, dictionaries, pattern matching and file hashes to actively scan all email communications and attachments to identify potential leaks. Depending on the type and severity of the leak, administrators may configure Mimecast to respond by blocking the email, quarantining it for review, or sending it securely with encryption through Mimecast’s Secure Messaging service.
Mimecast’s solution for data loss prevention in an Office 365 deployment enables organizations to:
- Manage all DLP policies from a single web-based console and apply changes to all email traffic in real-time.
- Verwenden Sie flexible Inhaltsrichtlinienverwaltung und granulare Kontrolle, um geeignete Steuerelemente für bestimmte Benutzer und Gruppen einzurichten.
- Remove hidden metadata from Microsoft Word documents to reduce the possibility of unintentional leaks.
- Add policy-based TLS encryption to protect against eavesdropping when email is in transit.
Benefits of Data Loss Prevention In Office 365 with Mimecast
Mimecast improves data loss prevention in Office 365 by:
- Delivering superior support for legal and regulatory compliance needs.
- Automatically notifying and educating users when a DLP security policy is breached.
- Bereitstellung einer einzelnen Lösung, um an mehreren Standorten entsprechende Richtlinien zur Vermeidung von Datensicherheitsverstößen durchzusetzen.
- Consistently enforcing policies during email server outages.
Learn more about managing data loss prevention in Office 365 with Mimecast.