Our interactive training courses include a mixture of theory and practice, and are delivered in the format that best meets your needs. View our training videos, attend one of our technical webinars or schedule a classroom training. Our experienced instructors will help you gain the best return on your Mimecast investment.
One-hour, instructor-led technical webinars designed to help administrators master a particular Mimecast service. Ask questions related to your specific environment and get the answers you need to be successful.
Technical webinars are available on the following topics:
- Gateway Essentials 101 - This is the first technical webinar that anyone new to Mimecast should attend. An introductory session that explores the Mimecast Administration Console covering topics such as the connections into and out of the organization's infrastructure, the default account configuration and how Mimecast is designed to process emails.
- Gateway Essentials 201 - The second technical webinar in this series which covers more advanced features like Targeted Threat Protection and Continuity Events.
- Mimecast Synchronization Engine Essentials - Covering everything an administrator needs to know about the Mimecast Synchronization Engine from installation to the dashboard, tasks to monitoring.
- Stationery Essentials - Mimecast offers functionality for email branding components to be applied to regular day-to-day emails. Explore email branding functionality and consistency of brand application through a centralized set of administrator-controlled policies in this technical webinar. The application of legal disclaimers for compliance purposes will also be discussed as will available reporting and tracking options.
- Archiving and eDiscovery Essentials - The basics of archiving and email retention are covered in this technical webinar including details on how to perform archive searches and how email retention works. It also looks at archive searches from the end user's perspective as well as exports and eDiscovery fundamentals.
- Employee Productivity and Mobility - Attend this technical webinar to see an overview of Mimecast for Outlook (MfO), Mimecast Personal Portal (MPP) and Mimecast Mobile Services. See how users will log in and navigate, as well as make use of the key functionality including searching their archive, and sending and receiving emails in a continuity scenario (i.e. when your mail server is not available).
Interested in a personalized, face-to-face experience? In selected regions Mimecast offers classroom training sessions on the course subjects below. These one-day courses are delivered at either our regional offices or your location.
Gateway Essentials 101
- Account Settings
- Connectivity Basics
- User and Group Management
- Service Monitor
- Mimecast Personal Portal
- Mimecast for Outlook
- Mimecast Mobile
- Mimecast for Mac
- Navigation and Folder Control
- Planning Stationery
- Micro Sites
- Stationery Signatures for Email Replies or Forwards
Gateway Essentials 201
- Policy Basics
- Application Settings
- Targeted Threat Protection
- Secure Messaging
- Continuity Events
- Large File Send
- Mimecast Synchronization Engine