Minimizing the cost and complexity of managing email and related services such as security and archiving is at the heart of everything Mimecast does. Our integrated cloud suite is designed for rapid deployment. And if you have a more complex email infrastructure, Mimecast Professional Services can reduce risk and ensure a smooth adoption.
Get planning and connecting support with Mimecast Assisted Connect. Especially useful if you have limited internal resources or technical experience, or are moving from another email management solution and want to safely and predictably transition your current policies.
Assisted Connect includes:
- Dedicated Mimecast Technical Consultant and Project Manager - responsible for gathering customer information and documentation; and proactive progress monitoring
- Mimecast Solution and Transition Planning - includes project initiation workshop; definition of stakeholders, roles and responsibilities; establishment of objectives; current email services review and migration plan development; and establishment of project milestones and deadlines
- Mimecast Account Setup - baseline and best practices policies; transition of existing policies; and policy testing and verification
Legacy Archive Data Management
Rapidly ingest your historical archive content into the Mimecast Archive using Legacy Archive Data Management. Your data will be accessible to employees and discovery workers to support improved productivity and e-discovery, and to meet compliance needs.
Legacy Archive Data Management provides:
- Highly secure and resilient data storage and management - 100% service availability SLA
- Encryption of all stored data with three copies held in defined regions
- Single consolidated view of all archived email
- Retention management policies
- Rapid employee search and content retrieval through a single, intuitive search interface