Fend off attacks with superior email threat protection.
Email threat protection is more important than ever as 91% of hacking attacks today begin with an email-based threat1. Targeted attacks that successfully break into networks of Fortune 500 companies are all over the news. The threat landscape is constantly evolving as hackers develop new and more ingenious ways of gaining unauthorized access to corporate networks.
Because the methods of attack are so varied, email threat protection must include multiple layers of defenses, combating standard threats like malware, viruses and spam as well as targeted email attacks like phishing, spear-phishing or an advanced persistent threat.
Mimecast email security services offer a multi-layered approach to email threat protection, providing comprehensive services to defend against the ever-changing universe of email-borne threats.
Email threat protection from Mimecast.
Mimecast’s cloud-based services deliver always-on and always up-to-date protection that enables organizations to avoid the cost and complexity of traditional solutions for email threat protection.
Mimecast’s sophisticated and multi-layered detection engines stop threats before they reach the network to improve email threat protection and system performance. Flexible and granular controls enable administrators to set policy centrally and apply them globally and rapidly to improve security and compliance.
From spam and virus protection to targeted attack protection, Mimecast provides a comprehensive defense to protect email data, employees and the organization.
Mimecast solutions for email threat protection.
Mimecast’s comprehensive email security services include:
- Mimecast Secure Email Gateway, delivering 100% anti-malware protection and 99% anti-spam protection with 0.0001% false positives.
- Targeted Threat Protection, combating advanced threats like phishing, spearfishing or a zero day attack by scanning all email in real time to detect and block malicious links, weaponized attachments and social engineering techniques. Targeted Threat Protection also provides dynamic capabilities to educate users about risks and reinforce email threat protection policies.
- Content Control and Data Leak Prevention to stop inadvertent or purposeful leaks of intellectual property, customer information and other sensitive data.
- Large File Send, enabling employees to send and receive large attachments (up to 2 GB in size) directly from their mailbox, avoiding the need to use file sharing services that are outside of the organization’s security control.
- Secure Messaging, which provides a way for employees to securely send email without the need to download encryption software or to master encryption techniques.
Learn more about email threat protection from Mimecast, and about Mimecast’s solution for advanced persistent threat detection.