Secure your organization with advanced email spam filtering technology.
Spam poses a significant threat to IT security, making finding an email spam filtering solution critical.
Spam is much more than a nuisance. Large amounts of spam negatively impact employee productivity and network performance, resulting in significant costs and lost opportunities. But even more dangerous is the content within spam messages. Email and spam are the primary source for phishing and spear-phishing attacks, advanced threats that account for more than 90% of hacks and security breaches today .
Superior email spam filtering can mitigate the risks of spam at every level. But adding a standalone email spam blocker to your array of email management tools for security, archiving and continuity only serves to make email management more complex and costly. That’s why so many leading organizations choose email spam filtering from Mimecast.
Email spam filtering with Mimecast.
Mimecast offers an all-in-one cloud-based service covering all aspects of enterprise email management. With enterprise email solutions for security, continuity and archiving, Mimecast reduces the cost, risk and complexity of protecting and managing email . With Mimecast’s best-of-breed services, your organization is protected from email-borne threats, fast and secure access to business information is provided, and email is kept up and running even during unplanned outages.
Mimecast provides email spam filtering as part of the Mimecast Secure Email Gateway. Employing sophisticated, multi-layer detection engines and the latest threat intelligence, Mimecast’s email spam filtersand security controls provide superior defenses against spam, malware, advanced threats and zero-day attacks.
Benefits of Mimecast’s email spam filtering technology.
Mimecast’s Secure Email Gateway and email spam filtering solution enable you to:
- Block spam with an email spam filtering SLA for stopping 99% of spam with 0.0001% false positives.
- Manage mailing lists, newsletters and other graymail more easily with email spam filtering settings that make filing and decluttering inboxes easier.
- Minimize the disruption from attacks.
- Support mail validation techniques like DKIM and DMARC.
- Improve employee productivity and reduce calls to the help desk with self-service capabilities so users manage their own lists of blocked and permitted centers.
- Stop phishing, spear-phishing and other advanced threats with real-time scanning of all incoming and archived email to block suspicious URLs and attachments, preventing employees from inadvertently downloading malware or revealing credentials and other sensitive information.
Learn more about email spam filtering with Mimecast, and about Mimecast solutions that let you email large file attachments from within Microsoft Outlook.