Manage email more effectively with a cloud-based email service.
Mimecast's cloud-based email service provides an all-in-one solution to meet the challenges of managing and protecting business email.
Traditional on-premises solutions for email management and mobile email management often require organizations to deploy a disjointed array of point solutions for email security, archiving and continuity. Mimecast's cloud-based email service eliminates the complexity of managing email with a fully integrated subscription service that protects email from threats, simplifies retention and archiving and ensures mailbox continuity — at a fraction of the cost of on-premises solutions.
A cloud-based email service for security, continuity and archiving.
Mimecast's cloud-based email service provides comprehensive email management solutions that reduce the risk, cost and complexity of managing business email.
Mimecast's cloud-based email service includes:
- Email security services provide protection from advanced threats like phishing and spear-phishing, as well as malware and spam. Mimecast enhances data leak prevention (DLP) by scanning all email for content that violates DLP network security policies. Mimecast also provides a cloud-based email service for secure messaging and for sending large files (up to 2 GB)
- Email archiving services deliver a highly resilient and scalable cloud archive along with search tools that let users find email fast andrestore deleted emails. Mimecast archiving also enables administrators to manage retention policies, e-discovery and compliance requests.
- Email continuity services provide continuous access to live and historic email even during planned downtime, outages and disasters.
- Email migration services let administrators execute an email system migration plan for applying security and archiving policies during migration.
Benefits of Mimecast's cloud-based email service.
With Mimecast's cloud-based email service, you can:
- Reduce cost. By providing a single, unified solution for managing all aspects of business email, Mimecast helps to significantly lower the cost of IT overhead.
- Improve productivity. By preventing downtime, simplifying management and providing users with fast access to their email archives, Mimecast helps to boost productivity and efficiency.
- Enhance compliance. IT administrators can respond quickly and easily to e-discovery and litigation requests. Mimecast stores encrypted copies of each email in geographically dispersed data centers and ensures data integrity with compliance-driven chains of custody.