Downtime. It underscores how important email is. Employees hate it and productivity screeches to a halt.
With Mimecast Mailbox Continuity downtime is a thing of the past. In the event of a sudden email outage or planned downtime, Mimecast provides uninterrupted access to live and historic email and attachments from the Mimecast Cloud using everyday tools like Outlook for Windows, the web and mobile applications. Employees get guaranteed access to email —from anywhere, on any device. And administrators can do it all without expensive hardware and software.
Mimecast Mailbox Continuity provides:
- Management of downtime of on-premises, cloud and hybrid primary email systems for better productivity and peace of mind
- Uninterrupted access to all live and historic email and calendar information from everyday applications and devices to keep business moving
- 100% service availability SLA delivered from the highly secure Mimecast cloud
- Instant failover and failback reduces RPO & RTO for email to near zero.
- Continuity for up to 7 days per outage with immediate admin initiated switch-over when an event occurs, keeps end users happy and productive.
- Automatic synchronization of mailboxes after an event lowers confusion without straining IT.
- Access to email through Outlook for Windows, a native app for Mac users and a full suite of mobile apps means employees can carry on receiving and sending email as if the primary email system was performing normally.
- Management of continuity events directly from the Mimecast Administration Console gives complete control of failover events and outages.
- No hardware or software to purchase, reduces costs and lowers IT overhead.
If you are migrating from an unreliable, legacy system, wouldn’t you rather get total peace of mind by …
Everything you need to know about delivering robust email continuity through an always-on email service …