Tackling email complexity
We take the pain out of handling your organization’s most important data: the information that passes through your email systems.
When we started out ten years ago, we saw what others didn’t - that while corporate email was increasingly being used as the primary store for critical business information, it was also becoming more complex; fragmented, less reliable and ever more costly. What had started out as a simple business tool was becoming hard to manage – and creating risk for businesses.
Making email work again
Our solution was to cut through the complexity of corporate email. We built a platform from scratch that uses cloud computing to deliver email management – slashing on-premise storage requirements, ensuring complete continuity, security and compliance, and providing services to help
you get more from business email.
It takes only days to implement, it delivers everything through one interface and it gives you the choice of where you deploy Exchange – on-premise and under your control, or hosted by a third party.
In simple terms, we put businesses back in control of their email and got their information working for them again.
The future of your business data
Everything we’ve done since has been designed to take the pain out of information management and make the next generation of technology work better for our customers.
We were the first to offer a complete email management package, the first to deliver it using Software as a Service, and the first to provide email continuity for BlackBerry users.
And, while our unified approach to email management is delivering for over 7,000+ customers worldwide, we’re already working on the next challenge: extending our platform to all unstructured data.
Mimecast fact file:
- Founded in 2003 by Peter Bauer and Neil Murray
- Offices in the US, UK, Australia and South Africa
- 500+ staff and 7,000+ clients
- Numerous major industry awards, including 2011 KnowList awards for Service Excellence, 2011 CRN awards for Security Vendor of the Year and Best of SaaS Showplace Award, 2010
- Seventh in 2011 Deloitte Fast 50
- Sixteenth in 2011 Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for fastest growing privately-owned technology, media and telecoms company in the UK
- Seventh in Guardian Tech Media Invest 100 most innovative UK technology companies